Monday, October 22, 2007

A visit from K



Fall is my very favorite time of the year. I love the colors of the trees, the crisp smells and cool weather. My DH would strongly disagree and he REALLY dislikes the cold. But is seems that being a woman past a certain stage of her life, I love cool weather.

For three days and two nights, I had dear K visiting. This girl of 16 months has a very interesting bed time. She is not slowing down until about midnight. Needless to say, Grandmother here is wishing she would tire earlier. But she had a great time visiting in the sticks, where she could run around outside, moo back at the neighborhood cattle, and chase the cat.

3 comments:

Michael Podolny said...

Welcome to the blogging darkside Lukette

stef said...

Welcome welcome! Love the pics of little k- she is a doll!

Anonymous said...

Wow, my niece sure is cute. She must get it from me :)