Friday, December 11, 2009

There will be pies

This week I have gone to several appliance stores looking at electric ranges, spent a lot of time on line reading reviews and discussing the info with Gerry. I am ready to purchase it tomorrow. Since I am buying locally, I should be able to pick it up early next week. I will give details when I actually have it in my kitchen. My son in law can breathe easier because it looks like he will have his pie :) What he does not know is that I bought several homemade apple pies from a fund raiser. Of course they won't taste like my homemade ones, but he can conduct a taste test. Actually since he is such a great s-i-l I will bake one from scratch too.

Next project is to finish the holiday letter and finish decorating. Here is my sincere wish to the appliance gods - please don't let any other appliance die!! Actually there aren't too many left to go.

3 comments:

alexis said...

I've read the Appliance Gods are particularly receptive to offerings of extension cables. :)

de-I said...

Good to see progress on the appliance front! Good to talk to you two this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Thanks m-i-l :-) I'm looking forward to it.