Thursday, August 8, 2013

In the event that any reader has not heard the news, our Son-in-law died on July 25.  This was completely unexpected.  DH and I are still with daughter.  I have been here the entire time, he had to go home to work for three days.  He will go back home on Saturday, but I will stay.  A's family left on Tuesday.

We are now working on various financial, legal issues.  Friends have done research and DH is helping daughter with these.  It is actually going quite smoothly, which is what she needs.  She will go back to work for a half day tomorrow and Monday and then full time.  I know this is rather factual, but it is impossible to put emotions into words now.  But we are hanging in there and daughter is trying to do normal living as much as possible.

4 comments:

alexis said...

we are thinking of you all right now. lots of love and hugs and kisses.

de-I said...

There should be nothing but hugs for you and RM right now.

Denise Annemarie said...

Our thoughts and prayers are with all of you. Please just ask us if there is anything that you need or want help with. I truly wish we could ease your sorrow and make thins easier for all of you. Lots of love.

adventures and misadventures abroad said...

Thinking about you all a lot every day. I will post some pictures and stores on the web site when we get back from Lake Tahoe.