Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Two day project completed

My desk in my office faces a window.  So when ever I try to use the computer, the light is wrong.  It is wrong even for just working at the desk. I had been thinking of making a change and mentioned it to G as he was working at the other desk.  So we did it.  My part was to remove all the books from two bookshelves, so we could move the desk to where the bookshelves had been and move the bookshelves to another wall.  It was a mess for a day or two, but now I have a great office again.

 This is a dormer space which ended up being used as a storage space.  


 Desk with window facing South.  One of two bookshelves.


What floor looked like after books were removed from shelves.

 Bookshelves moved and organized.

Desk moved to where shelves had been.  Filing cabinets turned. 

View from window.

2 comments:

Renee Michelle Goertzen said...

Looks like a lot of work! I hope that makes your office work more fun.

alexis said...

looks like a winter wonderland out there!