Wednesday, May 4, 2022

The Center Cafe

 Our local Career Center has a Chef and Restaurant Management program. Three days a week they offer a lunch.  Sometimes the menu mentions a student who has created the recipe.  Today G and I went there.  G had baked salmon in a broth with vegetables which actually were not cooked.  Mine was a pasta with chicken, mushrooms  in a white sauce which reminded me of French cooking. Lots of cream and cheese.






I am only including photos of food to keep up with another blogger I know.

4 comments:

adventures and misadventures abroad said...

Was the salmon cooked? Or were only the vegetables not cooked? I can't see Gerry eating uncooked salmon.

Renee Michelle Goertzen said...

Looks delicious. It's a clever way of giving the students practical experience.

alexis said...

those portions look big enough to try to make up for the lack of food being cooked!

Gill - UK said...

I think Gerry had the healthy option, but I'd have chosen your meal.