Sunday, August 24, 2008

Still among the Living



I noticed that I have not posted for a LONG time. Well, I have been busy. It may take several blogs to describe all that has taken place and to show the photos. Right now I am on a chat site with Dell regarding my laptop problems. I have spent at least six hours so far. Sure hope this time solves my problem.

Ok: a overview of my Summer shows a family reunion at our house with 27 people, then a wedding in MD and a reception at our house for 40-50 people. Then out of town guests for several days. What a whirlwind, but great fun. I now have three days to get things caught up before driving to Kankakee to stay with a friend who had a knee transplant. They have dial up internet so I may not post much from there.

So to start here are two pictures from the Wedding. In case you did not know, the dress Renee Michelle is wearing is her paternal Grandmothers. We just needed to replace the netting on the skirt.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Bernice and family for all your hard work.
The two photographs you have posted are super.
We are still smiling when we remember the many kindnesses we have enjoyed and we have amassed quite a few photos to browse through showing just how much effort went into making the event so successful.

a friend UK

alexis said...

beautiful, both of them!

stef said...

yay! finally some wedding pics!

Michael Podolny said...

You are remarkable for staying so calm (outwardly anyway!) and providing such wonderful hospitality for all these events over such a long period - Bravo.

Booo on laptop problems - my computer guy said the lifetime of a laptop, especially if used a lot, is no more than three years. That was my experience with my last one.

stef said...

I wanted to mention that I LOVE your dress. It looks fabulous on you!