Friday, August 6, 2010

Show and Tell

Today there is some kind of "show and tell" at Invacare. G decided to ride the KLR motorcycle that he rode on the Continental Divide ride and to Moab this year. We have a small digital picture frame that Shawn and Stacey gave us years ago. So we put about 200 pictures from these two trips on the picture frame. G then rigged up a car battery with an inverter so show the pictures since the event will be outside in the parking lot. He tried to make the KLR look somewhat like it did on the trip. He put extra tires on the sides and duffel bags on top.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it that my dad still has show-and-tell. Do tell us what the responses were.

alexis said...

oh my, it's like an adult-size diorama!

Gill - UK said...

I hope you will post photos of G's contribution to the Invacare event.

de-I said...

If I had a show and tell at my company all they would have would be pictures of me in compromising situations.