Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Happy Anniversary to us

I really must post today since it is our 42nd wedding anniversary.  For dinner we are having grilled brats, a salad and leftover corn.  Since my dear husband will be spending the evening working on something for work we will not be going out to any fancy place.  I certainly am not complaining; I am grateful that he has a job.  While he works on that, I will work on a project that need completing, namely the Christmas letter. I am planning to email it to everyone for whom I have an email address.  We will see what the response is to that.  But it will get to everyone faster and with less expense.  I know, I should be supporting our postal service!

4 comments:

Shawn said...

Congratulations again!

Although I do disagree with you regarding the postal service. Just because it was useful in the past does not mean we should keep it around. Time to shut it down and let the internet take over! :)

Gill - UK said...

Congratulations on your wedding anniversary.
This year I bought my Christmas cardsin October and the Christmas stamps on the day they were issued - but I got so busy that I missed the last posting dates - so anyone in my email address book got an e Christmas card in time for Christmas. The postal service will be delivering the rest of the cards, and a few presents, in the New Year.

de-I said...

The bad thing about having an anniversary around the Christmas season is that it tends to get lost in all the other holiday celebrations. Congratulations and keep them coming!

alexis said...

congrats to you both - 42 years, that's something worth celebrating in whatever way you see fit!