Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Trip to Minnesota

The silence on the blog is due to a 10 day trip to Minnesota.  On the first leg of the journey I stayed three nights in Kankakee with friends.  My friend there, J, is a Master Gardener and loves to draw landscape plans.  I had previously sent her a drawing of our house, deck and area around the house drawn to scale as well as several photographs of each side of the house.  We spend two days on her drawings.  It is about 350 miles to her house.  The next part of the trip is 550 miles.  I was in MN for 5 days and was able so see my 90 yr old mother each day as well as all of my brothers and sisters and G's bro and wife and son.  All in all it was a great trip.  I didn't take too many pictures, but may have a couple to post.

Tonight is check emails, snail mail and look at calendar for the next week.

1 comment:

de-I said...

So you left new son with Hubs all alone? He's a saint :)