Monday, July 30, 2012

Let the fun begin

In six days we will have are annual Pig Roast.  We have 80 people who have said they are coming.  On Saturday and Sunday G took all of his motorcycle and antique car out of the garage and power washed the floor.  We picked up tables and chairs that we borrowed from neighbors.  I have my detailed to-do list made up. Little things keep happening. Like there is a detour on our road so I have to send out another email to guests telling them how to get here.  Then this morning I looked closer at my field of sweet corn and realized some was ready to pick and freeze.  So I will do that this afternoon.  But all in all I feel it is under control.  We will see later in the week.

2 comments:

de-I said...

Boo Hoo - wish we could be there.

Denise Annemarie said...

Thanks Bernice & Gerry -- we had fun as usual! I'm glad the rain held off!

BTW, I added the link to your blog on "Blogs I follow" on my blog (RecipesPlusMore.blogspot.com).