Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Attending a Pavlo concert

I don't have pictures for this so will try to use my words.  On Sunday I invited my granddaughter to come with me to a concert.  The musician's name is Pavlo.  He plays in a four piece band. The music is Mediterranean .  She had listened to some of his music on You Tube and thought she would like it.  During the concert, (we had front row seats) she had a notebook in which she drew what she was seeing.  At the end he came down to the audience and gave her a guitar pic with his name on it.  When we were looking at CDs later we showed his wife some of the drawings.  She took a picture of K and the drawings for their Facebook page.  K then received a free CD.  We bought one for her and they were all autographed by Pavlo.  This was such an exciting time for her.

1 comment:

alexis said...

aww what an AWESOME thing to do with your granddaugher!!