Thursday, September 6, 2012

MC Rally

Gerry and I rode the motorcycle to the Finger Lakes Region in New York over the Labor Day weekend.  We decided to camp along with a lot of other people.  At first we were going to put cots in our tent, so had to set it up to see if they fit.  They did and we were getting ready to go when I remembered we had a queen size aerobed.  G has some kind of inverter that he could hook up to the motorcycle to make electricity so we could plug in the mattress.  So that is what we used.  Really roughing it , I know.




The water falls was pretty much dry.  But the forest were green.  This was a BMW motorcycle rally . We have been at rallies where people are drinking and partying (loudly) most of the night.  At this one, everyone was asleep in their tent by 11:00.  You could hear snoring all around.  They even have a section where there is electricity for CPAP users. 

4 comments:

de-I said...

Nice scenery. Glad you made the comment about roughing it :)

Renee Michelle Goertzen said...

I second de-I's comment - that scenery looks gorgeous. What a great place to drive the bike in.

alexis said...

lol, if I had the space to store all the kit, I think I could be talked into camping like that!

Denise Annemarie said...

It looks so pretty -- you must have had nice weather!