Saturday, January 17, 2015

Taste test

Whenever we leave for a vacation or trip somewhere, I freeze leftovers from my refrigerator.  I usually label them, but recently found one that was unlabeled.  I opened it and tasted the contents.  I was puzzled at the taste, which was not bad.  Then I realized I was eating Phi's food.  My daughter makes all food for her cat.  She had left this in the freezer.  Oh well, Phi will have it the next time she visits if I don't serve it over noodles before then.

Since we left on our trip to Illinois, Wisconsin and Minnesota right before New Years, the Christmas decorations never were put away.  That is one of my projects for today.  G is attending his annual motorcycle planning meeting.  That is where they schedule all rides for the year.  I always joke that I had better have anything I want to do on the calendar before that meeting.



2 comments:

Renee Michelle Goertzen said...

Oh, dear. I've always told people that the car food was made of ingredients that people eat, but no one ever wanted to try the food. Glad to know it doesn't taste too bad :)

alexis said...

LOL. Hilarious aunt B, on all counts.