Monday, January 26, 2015

Entertainment and experimentation


G and I enjoy attending concerts and theater that are local.  Every Friday night there is a Bluegrass concert about 10 miles from our house.  It goes from 7 pm to about midnight.  The cover cost is three dollars each.  For an extra cost you can have "dinner".  I had a great hot dog with chili and cold slaw piled on top.  


This week we attended a one man show of "Einstein". The actor looked the part and spoke with a German accent.  It was like having an autobiography spoken to you by the person.  I loved it.  Einstein is one of G's top three heroes. The other two are Leonardo da Vinci and Ben Franklin (in case you wondered).


My daughter introduced me Project 333.  ( theproject333.com )  I spent several hours choosing clothing with accessories and shoes.  The rest were laundered and stored away.  The picture shows my closet now.  The premise is to choose 33 items to wear for the next three months. I choose accessories and shoes also. My total was at 50, but I think I did quite well.


This is what I wore to camera club today.  I will report as time goes on how the experiment is going.

3 comments:

Renee Michelle Goertzen said...

Your closet looks so wonderful and empty!

de-I said...

I think I would have really liked the Einstein show.

alexis said...

oh I like that outfit! You guys are my role models for getting out and seeing what is available culturally right in your back yard.