Friday, February 6, 2015

Winter activities

Poor Hubby. He has had to blow the snow out of the driveway and yard two times in the last week. The cat has hunkered down in the shop, not to leave for a month it seems.  It is a good time for me to get caught up with inside the house work.  Yesterday I took a trip to the thrift shop, not to buy but to donate.  I also gave away two items on FreeCycle: a car seat that the grandchildren have outgrown and a set of dishes.  I am down to two sets of dishes now.  YEA!!

G is busy working on details for the Cousins reunion that he is planning for June.  These are cousins on his mother's side.  The date and location are chosen.  Now it is the many details to figure out. He is very good at doing all that.  Guess it is because he is excited to see all the cousins, some whom he has not seen for 40 years.


2 comments:

de-I said...

Can't say that I miss the winter weather. I'm sure I'd just be like the cat an hunker down somewhere warm for a month.

alexis said...

Love freecycle! Though I admit putting stuff outside our house works pretty well too.