Saturday, April 4, 2015

I will win!

As some of you know I am playing the Minimalist Game with my daughter, son and daughter-in-law. You can read about it here: http://www.theminimalists.com/game .  Basically the rules are that you get rid of one item on day one, two on day two, all the way to 30 on day 30 ( or 50 on day 50 which my son has set up on the spreadsheet).  Today is day 18.  It is becoming a challenge.  After all there are other things to do in your life too!! My strategy is to collect everything of one category so I can choose what to keep and what to throw.  These pictures show what I did today. This first picture is the pile of everything.


The second is what I am keeping.


The last is what is going away.

3 comments:

Renee Michelle Goertzen said...

Don't get discouraged! You can't let me beat you.

alexis said...

what a great game! If it were baby clothes I'd have you all beat.

de-I said...

Go ahead, just crush your poor daughter. No one can beat Hubby if he puts his mind to it. He could be throwing out 30 bolts on day 30!