Thursday, October 29, 2015

Personalized cards

Today I started working on a project that I have had in the back of my mind for a long time.  When I send someone a card, I want it to be personalized.  I am also thrifty (cheap?) so don't want to spend several dollars on a card. Here are a few samples of pictures I put on the front of cards.



These neighbors invited us to their annual Clam Bake/ Pot Luck.  This is the view I have of their property when it is foggy.  So I printed this scene on their thank you card.

Another was for another Clam Bake with relatively new friends.  This is a sign in their living room.

Sometimes I have go go back a year or two to find a good picture.  But it is fun. 
Part of the challenge was to find the best paper to use.  I bought some 67 # paper which seems to work well. 

5 comments:

Renee Michelle Goertzen said...

I really enjoyed the Pink House card you made me!

Renee Michelle Goertzen said...

I really enjoyed the Pink House card you made me!

adventures and misadventures abroad said...

What a great idea.

alexis said...

that is such a thoughtful gesture. I can tell you most people probably don't even think to send a thank you card at all!!!

de-I said...

Agreed - great idea - though it seems odd that you have all these clam bakes in your landlocked area of Ohio.