Monday, December 28, 2015

PAINTING !

Since arriving at daughter's home six days ago, I have spend many hours each day in the "blue" room.  I have painted two coats of primer everywhere and one coat of regular paint on the walls.  I do one coat and let it dry a day, then go to it again.  In all I may paint 8 hours a day.  Today is the last coat of the color on the walls, then on to painting the trim, doors and windows.   If there is time and energy left, I will pull off wallpaper in the "pink" room while it dries. Daughter and Hubby are doing a major redo of the plumbing.  I like my job better.  We hope to have some before and after pictures soon, but I don't have time now -  have to get back to painting.  Truth be told, I am loving it!

4 comments:

alexis said...

don't worry aunt B, I promise I won't tell anyone! ;)

Renee Michelle Goertzen said...

I sure appreciate all the work you're doing!

de-I said...

I wish our house wasn't so new. I'd invite you to come just for that reason. Now if you come I'll be a nervous wreck wondering if I'll wake up to find you painting a room at random.

Gill - UK said...

I'm looking forward to the photos - well done Bernice