Saturday, May 20, 2017

Camping recap and home projects

Since we returned home from the camping trip, I caught the cold Gerry had.  So it has been a slower week.  My diet seems to be entirely cough drops.  But both of us are on the mend.  I really don't want to complain, because it could be so much worse.

Gerry has this blessing or curse:  He loves the challenge of fixing things.  At our Monday night dinner a friend brought a Lincoln welder that was broken.  He said it would cost more to have it repaired than it was worth.  Gerry was the recipient.  He was thrilled because it uses 110 and he does not have one like that.  The other three he has are different.  You will have to ask him the details. Anyway, here is how he spent the next few days. My kitchen is a work shop too.


There was a small lake at the campground. This is the scenery as I walked there. Nothing spectacular but just peaceful feeling. 


G is always looking for ideas for "yard art" that we could have when we start camping.  He thought these were possibilities.  I think there may need to be some discussion on this yet. :)


The wheels on the bike on the bottom one turned in the wind.

1 comment:

alexis said...

maybe we can make you some mobile art in Minnesota! I am curious what indeed a lay person does with three (four) welders.