Monday, October 22, 2018

Alabama

Gerry and recently took a trip with our new (to us) camper.  The goal was the Barber Vintage Motorsports Museum in Birmingham.  This is the largest motorcycle museum in the world.  Pictures fail to get the feel, but I will try. This is looking out of the five story elevator. These are not models, they are the real thing.  


Truth be said, it was a bit of overload for me, but of course not for Gerry.



The next two were placards on the tables where we had lunch.




5 comments:

adventures and misadventures abroad said...

How long were you in Alabama? I spoke to Gerry a few days ago and he was off on another adventure!

Renee Michelle Goertzen said...

Better you than me!

de-I said...

We missed Birmingham. I know why now LOL

Gill - UK said...

I'm sure Gerry could add to their collection.

alexis said...

funny that the plakards show older white men in defiance of twitter and apps. Is that their target demographic?