Monday, January 4, 2010

40 years of marriage

On December 20th, Gerry and I celebrated our 40th wedding anniversary. After much discussion with our children we (Gerry and I) decided we would just like a dinner with our immediate family. Since Renee Michelle and Andrew were here for the whole week it worked out great. She cooked as usual and we just hung out together. Our gift from the children was a family portrait, which we took the following Saturday. I do not have pictures . Maybe someone else has some they will post It was a great evening together. Having family together is the best.

4 comments:

alexis said...

wow, congrats to you both - 40 years of putting up with anyone is something to admire

Gloria said...

Congratulations! Only 10 more years and you can have your "then and now" anniversary picture in the newspaper!

de-I said...

40 years of uninterrupted bliss and "we don't need to buy that, I can make it or fix it" :)

Anonymous said...

Of course you were both married in your early teens so you are not very old, right?

David S

BTW I need an email address for you