Friday, February 26, 2010

Muscle aches and faucets

On Tuesday I had a massage from a Massage therapist. My greatest tension spot is my neck and between my shoulders so she worked on that. My range of motion increased noticeable but there was some pain the next day! It was not the pleasurable massage you get at a spa. I really need to work on flexibility of my whole body.

The redecorating project (Master bed and bath) is moving forward, albeit slowly. The last few days I have been on line looking at faucets . One site has thousands. I have narrowed it down to type (one handle) and style (contemporary or modern) and chrome as the material. Still there are a lot to choose from. What is cool is that I am learning how to navigate my way around on the net. And this is a great project to work on as the snow is falling and blowing in the wind.


3 comments:

de-I said...

It really gets one thinking as to how many faucet styles and types a civilization really needs.

Gill - UK said...

Was the massage part of the deals you acquired at the Soup and jazz fundraiser?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.