Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Book Sale

The AAUW chapter that I belong to has an annual used book sale as their major fundraiser. The money is given as scholarships for "non-traditional" women students. For example an older women going back to school or a Mom seeking a degree. I donated two boxes of books. Tonight was the kickoff of the sale. Members could buy for the first hour before the public arrived. I only bought 8 books, six for my grandchildren and two for me, a very technical book that explains how a digital camera works and a cook book of "secret" recipes from famous restaurants. It appears I am going the right direction with the editing of my stuff

2 comments:

de-I said...

At this rate one might be able to see the floor of your cellar in a decade or so...assuming Hubs joins in :)

alexis said...

"only" 8 books - hah!