Thursday, April 15, 2010

Tax day again

Taxes gave me fits this year. First of all my desk top computer wouldn't work the program. Computer guru (Shawn) thinks it is because of the virus we got. So I did it on the laptop. All went well until I tried to E file. IRS rejected it and I did not have enough time refile electronically (and get verification they received it) so I decided to print it and send it by snail mail. That was a great plan until the printer died. Gerry was able to get my photo printer hooked to the laptop and I printed the forms on that. I was up until 2:30 AM. A note here: Please do not feel too sorry for me. After all I was the one who procrastinated. :(

I am going to celebrate today by getting my tires rotated and an oil change in my car.

3 comments:

Stef said...

Isn't that always the way though?

alexis said...

now I'm going to feel frivolous when I just go and get oil/tires rotated and I haven't done taxes! ;)

de-I said...

Woo Hoo - I hope that celebration doesn't get out of hand.

I pay some one to do ours. I make too many mistakes.