Monday, April 5, 2010

Pictures again



On Saturday our Car club group played Whirly ball. These men all drive British cars, so the size of these cars didn't bother them much. Gerry really gets into this type of thing. Guess he has a competitive nature.



One of the cars was not going fast enough so a "time out" was called for repairs.

Another bit of news. My blog readers may notice I am again including pictures. That is because I now have a new camera. I got a Canon Rebel dSLR. So far I love it. It has a lot of potential. I just need to study the instruction manual and understand all it can do.

4 comments:

Gloria said...

Congratulations, Bernice. I know you put a lot of thought on your decision to buy this camera. Looking forward to many great pictures.

de-I said...

Can't believe that you downplayed the big camera announcement!

alexis said...

a picture says a thousand words as they say! I love that they couldn't help themselves from repairing even the whirleyball car.

Gill - UK said...

Nice to see the pictures - the cars remind me of fairground dodgem cars.
Whirleyball is out of my experience.