Friday, July 16, 2010

Invitations are ready to go

I have just spent two days getting the invitations out for our annual Pig Roast/Pot Luck (third annual). This year I am trying to organized and to be able to use the lists for next year. I put all 115 people on an excel spread sheet and put together a group to email the 80 of the 115 who have given me their email addresses. The others will be hand delivered or sent by snail mail. I went through all of our lists from the last two years so that I would not skip anyone who was previously invited and especially those who did come. For those of you who are more computer savvy that I am, this probably would not have taken that long. I have to remind myself that I do better on the computer that a lot of my peers.

It is August 21, so you will probably hear a few moans and groans between now and then.

4 comments:

alexis said...

some day, I swear, I will make it to one of those!

Anonymous said...

You are very computer savvy for your generation!

Gill - UK said...

I look forward to the postings.

de-I said...

Sorry we're not going to be able to make it :(