Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Vacation not happening

Gerry and I have been planning a vacation to view the Fall colors in the Northeast states. This started as a two week trip, then one week. But I am sorry to report it now is a zero day vacation. He has some heavy ( important to be present for) things happening at work. So we are back to the drawing board. Don't weep for us, as we are not. We will be thinking about how to spend his vacation days. There should be other fun things we can do, just in smaller increments.

Quote for the day: "Have you ever seen a hearse with a luggage rack?"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that. Didn't you try to go last year and cancelled as well? And I think this is the third vacation you've cancelled this year. I hope things calm down for Dad.

Gill - UK said...

Sorry to hear about your holiday plans - but you have your very own woodland and I'm sure the autumn colours will be just as lovely - even if not quite as extensive as the Northeast states.

de-I said...

Please put quote into context :)

alexis said...

boo! I second SRM, there needs to be a holiday soon.