Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thanks to Savannah Getaways House rentals

When visiting Savannah, I left behind at the house we were renting, my camera worth several hundred dollars. It has been returned to me having gone through the hands of housekeeping and the rental agency. I had quite calmly resigned myself to not seeing it again. This will be a reminder to me that there are honest people in our world and motivate me to do the same for others. It is interesting that daughter had posted on a similar theme this week. Let's keep the trend going.

3 comments:

de-I said...

That is a great thing. Every time you get depressed about the human race someone does something like this and forces you to not be so grim.

Gill - UK said...

My neighbour, who is a sprightly 99, has temporarily stopped reading her newspaper - she finds the news too gloomy at the moment.
Good things happen all the time - the papers don't point this out.

alexis said...

that is really heartening to hear! Sadly its the exception to the rule.