Friday, January 6, 2012

There are two of these shelves


A video store in the city where DH works went out of business. They were selling VHS videos for $ .20 and DVDs for $ .80. He brought home over 100. I had just cleaned off these shelves for my stuff in the basement, but could not bear the thought of just having bags of videos on the floor. Some day when I am bored I will put them in alphabetical order. He really likes foreign movies so if there was any mention of the Cannes Festival or Sundance he bought it. So come on over and join us - I have lots of pop corn.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Renee Michelle Goertzen said...

Dad was so pleased with those purchase I'm surprised he didn't strap us down at Christmas and make us watch hours and hours of movies.

alexis said...

oh my goodness, a VHS marathon! Sounds wonderful.