Saturday, January 14, 2012

I love shredding and crepes

Today my compost pile will increase in content.  I have been shredding items from my files.  I then mix the shredded paper with the food scraps and it makes great compost.  Since we have no deciduous trees I never have leaves to add so this works.  I hope I can keep up the momentum with the editing.

Gerry is attending his annual motorcycle riding planning meeting.  They plan events and rides for the entire year.  You can see what his passion is.  So if your date with him is not already on the calendar you are out of luck. 

For our brunch on Christmas morning, we requested that Andrew make his famous crepes.  He has a wooden crepe tool which he twirls around on top of the batter to spread it.  Somehow the handle did not make it in his suitcase to Ohio.  So Gerry spent some time in the shop repairing it with a new handle.  It turned out quite nice as did the crepes.  We had fillings of a mushroom sauce, cheese sauce as well as Nutella.      As an aside, Nutella has become such a favorite with the grandchildren that they both received a jar in their stocking!                                                                                                    
                                                                                                                                                                                        
  

4 comments:

alexis said...

oh my goodness, I did not know Andrew was a crepe professional, including all the kit to go along with it!

de-I said...

Nor did I! Andrew, you've been holding out on us. Do a summer job at a crepe stand in Calais?

Anonymous said...

0, generic celebrex, retin a buy online us, allopurinol, cortisol prednisone, lasix, valtrex, weight gain metformin cause,

Anonymous said...

1, tetracycline antibiotic,