Thursday, November 22, 2012

Two Thanksgiving dinners



Today we had our second Thanksgiving Dinner (which couldn't be beat according to Arlo Guthrie).
The first one was last Sunday at the home our our son and family.  B was dressed for the occasion and requested the drum stick.  The second was today when we were invited to our friend's home.  For each, I brought my famous candied sweet potatoes, a cherry pie and a pumpkin roll.  Also ice cream to put on top of any dessert .




When we were in Spain, we saw this dress that had K's name on it.  She loves red and loves to dance.





6 comments:

Gloria said...

Very cute pictures of very cute grandchildren. I love the red dress!

de-I said...

Wow the grandkids are getting so big (sigh, the perpetual comment of the aging). And chewing on a big ole piece of meat on the bone is worthy of a smile anytime!

alexis said...

I agree the dress looks great! But I also protest - where are the pictures of the food??

Bernice said...

Alexis, I think we are more into activities than food at our house.

Bernice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.