Wednesday, March 13, 2013


I recently returned from an eight day trip to Minnesota where I spent time with my Mother and lots of other relatives.  My three sisters had planned a weekend in the Minneapolis area to shop at an outlet mall and antique stores.  I was invited to join them so I did.  I am not a big shopper but enjoyed their company.  My total purchases were: $15 for lovely chocolates, $10 for a new top, and $5 for a new camera case.




On my mothers's side of the family I visited her sister who is 94 and two of her daughters. One of these cousins is in the brown vest in the picture with me and my three sisters.



My aunt who is 94 and her daughter.

All in all I was able to see my mother, all six of my brothers and sisters as well as two of G's siblings. I also attended the funeral of last sibling of my father's, where I was with several cousins.  Wow, that is a lot when I start making the list.

 These pictures were taking from out of the car window as I drove to the airport.





Now that I am home, it is catch up time:  Laundry, cleaning out the refrigerator, paying bills, and of course posting on the blog.

4 comments:

Renee Michelle Goertzen said...

I'm glad you got to see so many relatives. Thanks for posting pictures!

alexis said...

I love the photos of the snow against the blue sky. Sounds like it was great trip to see family and catch up.

de-I said...

The depth of family love can only be truly measured by the willingness of the family member to travel to Minnesota during winter.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.