Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Lots done today

Today DH and I spent the day in the Cleveland area.  It is an hour from our house by car, so we made a day of it.  I had an appointment from 10-11am, we then had lunch with our son after touring his work place.  Then we stopped to see a coworker of DH from where he last worked.  He is supportive of DH because he knows the workplace environment there.  Following that we shopped for protective clothing for our upcoming motorcycle ride in Peru.  After spending hours in two different stores, I found an armored  jacket and pants and DH got a new helmet and jacket.  Following the drive home , I read two applications for scholarships that a club we belong to awards.

Tomorrow, following our exercise class,  we are taking the bike to Columbus to return a helmet that I previously bought but do not find the fit comfortable enough.  I will take pictures of me wearing the new clothing.

3 comments:

Gill - UK said...

Looking forward to the photos from Peru

alexis said...

protective clothing sounds so intriguing!

Anonymous said...

generic celebrex tadalafil tadalis bestellen buy I very much would like to talk to you.