The last week has been one of nonstop projects, especially for G. The Camry needed new brakes. It turned out to be a 2-3 day project, since some of the parts were so difficult to get on. Then, I noticed a water spot in the ceiling of the hallway - right below the upstairs toilet. He took the leaking toilet out and has spent a couple days repairing the rotted floor before replacing it. This is the second toilet that has sprung a leak since we moved here. My guess is that it was not installed correctly. Since he "over engineers" everything, I don't think it will need to be done again while we live here.
Speaking of "over engineering", that is what he was accused of when he built a ramp to load a tractor that he bought. I must say it worked flawlessly.