Thursday, September 3, 2015

GOOGLE told me Happy Birthday

OK, this is just spooky! This morning when I went to the home page of my gmail, there were several cakes with candles in the GOOGLE shape. When I put the cursor over them, it said,  "Happy Birthday, Bernice".

Hubby is in Colorado riding his motorcycle in the mountains.  He called this morning and put the phone on speaker and all of his buddies sang Happy Birthday to me.  I  have had several phone calls with birthday wishes and my book club members sang to me to.  So it has been a great day.

I usually go to a Senior Stretch exercise class every Monday and Wednesday.  Today I tried a water exercise class in a pool at a motel.  I found that doing the exercises in the water was actually easier and not as challenging.  Our county park offers hiking, which I am going to try.  It may be a well rounded exercise regime in the end.  Guess I am on an exercise kick now.



3 comments:

Renee Michelle Goertzen said...

Happy birthday! I hope you find a better exercise class.

Renee Michelle Goertzen said...

Happy birthday! I hope you find a better exercise class.

Gill - UK said...

Happy birthday Bernice - I didn't realise you were away from the homestead - you are setting a good example to us with the exercise regime.