Saturday, June 11, 2016

Forgot to make sacrifices

My b-in-law has given frequent warnings that one must make a sacrifice to the magical unicorn pony travel God if one wants smooth travel. I won't forget to do that again. Cleveland to Philly was great. But in Philly we were in the plane on the runway - where we sat for three hours.  After that we were invited to go back into the terminal for snacks. Which by the way was closed for the night. All because the toilets were malfunctioning. I can see the wisdom of not flying for six hours with several hundred people and no restroom.

I arrived safely albeit tired. Picture is of a street scene in Dublin from a bus window in the rain. This post will be my test in posting from a phone.

5 comments:

Renee Michelle Goertzen said...

Oh, dear. That sounds like an exhausting way to start your trip. I hope this are smoother now.

Renee Michelle Goertzen said...

Oh, dear. That sounds like an exhausting way to start your trip. I hope this are smoother now.

de-I said...

It's never too late to round up those virgins. Remember you have a flight coming back the other way!

The post came out fine.

alexis said...

oh wait wait, you are in the UK!

adventures and misadventures abroad said...

So glad you made it there OK. Enjoy Ireland!