Friday, July 21, 2017

My life

Today I decided to just look at my pictures and use some of them to tell about me or my life.  When I wake in the morning this is what I see (when the sun is shining of course).  I like geometric shapes, and shadows.


Another picture of my day lilies.  I have been taking endless pictures of flowers.  Now to find a way to use the photos in decorating my house .

 

When we visited our son and family in California, we witnessed the "organize chaos" of the swim meet the grandchildren were in. There were six lanes with swimmers competing for several hours.
 S volunteered to be in charge of the computers this year.  He even put his dad to work on the tangle of cables.  A good time was had by all!



2 comments:

alexis said...

I love the morning light, makes it look like you live on a zebra!

adventures and misadventures abroad said...

I like how you decorated your bedroom. It really suits you. See you soon in MN!