Saturday, July 29, 2017

What was I thinking?

On my KonMari mission I am now editing CDs and photos.  If you hear a scream from Homerville you will know why.  I would be embarrassed  to report the number of CDs that I have purchased (and kept) over the years.  I have come up with a method to edit the CDs.  I listen to the first couple songs on each one, then look on YouTube for the album. For the ones I love and can listen from my computer, they are going.  Also there many I just do not like anymore.

For the photos, I tried to Google how to edit them.  Mostly I was told to put them in albums.  No, I want to edit which means sorting and throwing.  These two projects may take weeks, but must be done eventually. The best part I am finding and listening to songs I really love.

Hubby has been at the air show in Oshkosh, Wisconsin for the past week.  He is seriously thinking of flying an ultralight again.  Apparently the choice now is should he buy one or fix up the one he has. It needs a new engine and who knows what else.  Our daughter is lobbying for him to pay someone to fix it for him.  That is painful for him to do.  But I am happy to report that he has a mechanic working on two of his Triumph cars and a motorcycle.  So there is hope.

Well, one to the project!



2 comments:

alexis said...

Lots of free time! Why not fix it up? :)

Gill - UK said...

It's easy to take hundreds and thousands of photos - now I try to sort as I go along.As soon as I have downloaded the photos I go through the current batch and delete, keeping only the best. But it does consume time. I'm not tackling the earlier years - yet!