Wednesday, January 30, 2019

House Beautiful



I may have told you of the Amish woman who does house cleaning for me.  In addition to everything sparkling when she leaves, she has a knack for arranging  everything so it looks like out of a magazine.


Even a book shelf with little on it.  Two comments on that.  When we had our new flooring installed, we had to remove everything from shelves.  They were packed away and somehow have not found their way back to the shelves.

The second thing I would like to bring to your notice are the silhouette pictures of our grandchildren.
These were a Christmas gift for Gerry and me.




5 comments:

de-I said...

I wish our cleaners would focus more on getting things sparkling clean and less how everything looks when they leave!

adventures and misadventures abroad said...

Glad you have found good help. Our cleaners make flowers in every kleenex box, decorate the ends of all toilet paper in the bathrooms, fold the towels into designs - even the paper towels cannot escape them. After they leave I go through the house and undo it all so it is actually usable again!

alexis said...

looks very kon-mari'ed!

Renee Michelle Goertzen said...

She's quite a find!

Gill - UK said...

Do you think your books will ever find their way back to the bookcase?