Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Just a quick note today

I realize it has been a long while since I posted. G and I are really into getting ready for the group this weekend. Since he offered a beginner's motorcycle riding class, we spend half a day on Sunday, picking up a couple smaller bikes from a friend. And then along the way, a friend (if you can call him that) gave G two bikes that are no longer running for him to make into one. They don't even have engines in them.

I have been spending every spare minute in the yard and garden. Having the non stop rain has not helped. I do enjoy it however. Today I will do the grocery shopping for 28 people for meals for three days. I expect I will feel like I have a very large family to shop for. The great part is that I will not be expected to prepare all the food: just get the ingredients, the recipe and then recruit. Hey, I may like this arrangement.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

See you soon!

Michael Podolny said...

Thanks for all of the work and prep!

Anonymous said...

I'd say see you soon as well, but even though we're leaving tomorrow we have another 2 or 3 days before we'll actually be there. Everyone is looking forward to it here though!

stef said...

Thank you so much for all the work and effort you have gone through. We are Sooooooo looking forward to enjoying all of it!

Anonymous said...

Get the pig-mauler 1700 fired up...see you on Friday!!

alexis said...

sorry I'll miss it! Roast an extra piggy for me!

There are pigs here in India but I can't imagine who eats them...