Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Greetings to my friend in the UK

Today I am using the blog for a different purpose, as advised by my daughter, S with RM.
I have tried to email the mother of my soon to be son in law but the emails have been returned. I know she reads my blog, so will tell her of my problem. The message said it was undeliverable, but not why. I was able to receive your email, but not reply.

Just wanted to say hi and see you soon. Also, don't fret about the dress and hat for the wedding. We will both look great, but not outshine the bride, I am sure. It is coming up fast, isn't it?

I am finishing up the menus for the reception and other meals where we will have guests. I am using the plan used for the reunion so am feeling OK about it. I trust all the guests understand they will be put to work. Hopefully, I also learned a lesson from when I had the 60th birthday party for DH last year. My poor future son in law, chopped onion and garlic for hours. That's when I know he was a keeper! I hope to not have that much last minute preparations, but we will see.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Bernice - I'll have to try and sort out the email problem.
RM and A will definitely be the centre of attention - it's going to be a wonderful occasion.

A friend UK

alexis said...

wish I could be there!

Michael Podolny said...

PUT TO WORK!