Tuesday, November 18, 2008

November snow

The winter snow has arrived. As I drove to my 7:30 AM meeting in Medina, I had to test the anti-lock brakes a couple of times. Once, when I was not even driving that fast (40 mph) I was starting to think about taking the ditch, but managed to stop. The problem was that I was not following the driving rules from DH: " Always look at what is happening 12 seconds ahead". We will get an inch or two, but it sounds like it will melt in a day. So no shoveling is involved, not that I do that anyway.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Snow! Already! It's supposed to get to 66 Degrees today. I went bike riding yesterday.

Unknown said...

Northern europe is basically the same weather all year round, +/- 20 degrees.

Michael Podolny said...

Boo on snow.

stef said...

Osh. We've got some lake effect here. But no sticking yet!