Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Biker decorating







We were invited to a cookout at a friend's house on Sunday. Here are a few pictures of his lawn art and how he has decorated his house. DH really likes the bath room, especially the handle bars above the toilet. And yes, the motorcycle is in the front hall of the house. I may not invite K (whose house it is) over to help with decorating.


I finally was able to plant my darling little tomato plants that I have been babying for weeks. I planted them yesterday and then-- last night we had a frost warning so I had to go out in the dark (actually DH held the flash light) and put a bucket over each one. I am happy to report they survived and the weather forecast looks promising from now on.

5 comments:

Michael Podolny said...

Yes very nice bathroom decorations and probably ADA compliant too.

Gloria said...

I seem to recall DH putting together motorcycles in your living room in past years. I'd say you have already been through that decorating phase! Glad the tomatoes survived.

Anonymous said...

It's an interesting look - but I wouldn't want it in MY house.

stef said...

Well, there is something to be said for theme decorating I guess...

alexis said...

I especially enjoy the action-flames on the shower curtain. That outta inspire speed in the shower!