Monday, March 15, 2010

Weekend update

On Saturday Gerry and Shawn had a work day at Shawn's house. They "plumbed" up his air compressor in the garage. The tank is in the attic part and the hoses on a reel in the garage. My job was to play with the grandchildren and talk with Stacey. Today I had a doctor's appointment in the morning (regular physical) and now have a lump on my arm from receiving a pneumonia vaccination (you get these at age 65 so most of you have this to look forward to).

Snow is all melted, but it is 40 degrees and raining. I forget what Spring weather is like here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tough job, playing with the grandkids :)

alexis said...

I guess I should be pleased to hear the health care system doesn't sign off on us as we age, but I'm not looking forward to more shots :P

greta said...

I'm so jealous of your time with Stacey and the grandkids! I bet you had a blast.