Sunday, January 9, 2011

Clouds of dust

Remember Pigpen in the Snoopy comics? He walked around with a cloud of dust surrounding him. That is how I look these days. The mudding, sanding and cleanup of dry wall dust on the walls to be painted is almost complete. I need to sand two spots yet, then am ready to start the painting. I hope to do the primer today.

Gerry is in China for two weeks for business. I did not envy his 15 hour trip there. He was awake for 27 hours traveling. I don't know how much "tourist" activity he will be able to fit in. Hopefully some.

2 comments:

alexis said...

I hope he has time to take a few photos at least and get some good meals in!

I wouldn't worry about the dust - few people will notice when they admire the new space.

de-I said...

Was Gerry excited about going or was this just a business annoyance?