Monday, January 17, 2011

New Hat- Tour Guide

Yesterday I finished my painting in the basement. It seems as if I need to finish one large project that is hanging over my head before I can concentrate on another. So today I have spent several hours planning a trip to Savannah, Georgia for the beginning of April. There will probably be 8 women going. I am trying to schedule it for when the flowers are in prime, but that is pretty hard to predict. This is the time that on average the flowers are in bloom. There are so many things to do in Savannah that I don't think I will have trouble filling our days.


2 comments:

Gloria said...

That sounds like great fun! Savannah is such a fun place to visit.

de-I said...

I've been such a slug and have failed to visit the blog for a number of posts. I am sure that you will be a fantastic four guide.