Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Happy Halloween

Since we live out in the sticks, we do not get any Trick or Treaters.  Each year I do not bother to even decorate for Halloween, sometimes not even for Fall.  This year was different as I decided to throw a party.  There were 18 guests, plus G and myself.  We encouraged them to come in costume.  Here are a few of the guests:

Beauty and the Beast


Flapper and  The Scream


Cowboy and Arab woman



Flashers





Black Eyed Peas and Cereal Killer 



Carol Burnett's mother and an aviator.

Keep in mind these guests are between the ages of 65 and 90.  You can never say we are "old foggies".  We played some games, had great snacks and plenty of wine.  





3 comments:

adventures and misadventures abroad said...

It sounds like it was great fun!

de-I said...

I vote for the 'Cereal Killer'!

alexis said...

oh my goodness, I LOVE those costume ideas. I will have to remember them next time I ever get out of the house for a halloween party. This year we gave it a complete miss.