Sunday, November 16, 2014

Music to work by

Today I spent a couple wonderful hours stripping the leaves from the dried herbs while I listened to piano concertos by Yuja Wang on Youtube.  I do get a little sidetracked in watching.  I cannot fathom how they play from memory and how fast their fingers move.  It is such a treat to be in the front row of the concert.  The rest of the day was more routine: defrosting the freezer and spreading straw on the perennials.  But even that was fun for me.  G would never understand that!


3 comments:

alexis said...

sounds incredibly meditative!

de-I said...

I think I would have difficulty understanding the joy of freezer defrosting too.

de-I said...

After I made my first comment, I suddenly realized I didn't know what you were talking about as far as the Yuja Wang piano concertos on You Tube. So I looked it up. I almost never go to You Tube so had no idea there was content like that there. Way cool!!!!