Tuesday, November 25, 2014

In CA

Tomorrow we will have been in San Francisco for a week.  The last three days G and I were alone with the grand kids. Their parents headed to Vegas for a getaway.  I always forget the high level of energy that they have. We have had a great time.  Saw the movie "Big Hero 6", went for a long bike ride, and have played lots of games.  They are happy just making up a game, like choosing a word and thinking of as many rhyming words as possible.  Pictures will follow after we return home.  K (granddaughter) said she was really looking forward to Thanksgiving when she saw the desserts that I have been making.  G has been doing a few repairs around the house.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

1 comment:

alexis said...

I am jealous of many things but in particular of a couple days away from the kids. Not that I don't love them! But a break would be nice.