Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Red Hat and Cake




Not to be outdone by my daughter who posted a picture of herself in a hat, I am doing the same.

Today my Red Hat Ladies Group went out for lunch, to a gift/craft store and to a bulk food store.
I had not been to any of these places which are about 20 miles from my house. I bought the purple shirt from Goodwill and Queen Mum gave me the hat. For the Christmas party we are to wear red and purple pajamas. That should be interesting. I may not post pictures :)

For the Foodies in my reading audience I am posting a picture of the birthday cake granddaughter made when she was visiting.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So the granddaughter thinks you are going to be 5 on your next birthday. Makes sense - it's a whole two years older than her. Very creative.

stef said...

That cake looks delicious. And score on the purple shirt!

alexis said...

is that playdough? I hope it is..

de-I said...

It's always interesting how the young mind sees beauty as putting as much stuff as they love as the cake or cookie can possibly hold.

Gill - UK said...

When I first looked at your posting I wandered why you had a picture of RM - you two are so alike.

Gill - UK said...

Spelling mistake - should be wondered!!!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!